Subscription / Refund Policy
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OF PREMIUM SERVICE
You may be offered a free trial subscription to the ILM Premium Service and this free trial subscription will normally begin the day you sign-up . Unless cancelled by you or ILM, during this trial period, the initial term of your regular paid Premium Service subscription will start immediately after the free trial period ends, and will continue for the length of time that you selected when you registered. If you have ever taken a free trial to the Premium Service, you will not be eligible to receive another free trial. Instead, the initial term of your Premium Service subscription will begin immediately and you will be charged for the subscription fee associated with the term length you selected when you registered.
In those instances where you subscribe to the Premium Service using a special or introductory offer, unless you notify us that you wish to cancel your Premium Service subscription before the end of its initial term, your Premium Service subscription will automatically renew for the period of time specified in that offer and your credit card will be charged the subscription fee in effect at the time for that subscription term length.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- ILM may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- You can cancel your monthly subscription via PayPal.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will lose the premium access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
- One time charge subscriptions for 6 -12 month & Lifetime membership fees are non-refundable